• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by hosebag

  1. H

    It's BIG and WHITE and a Kilowatt - CORSAIR and HARDOCP PUT IT IN FOR FREE

    Although I don't need it, it would be nice to have.............
  2. H

    Seasonic Snow Silent 1050W Luck Draw!!!!!

    Other: Seasonic's reputation for quality....nuff said.
  3. H

    Seasonic Snow Silent 750W PSU LUCKY DRAW!

    Simply the best!
  4. H

    Antec EDGE 750W Power Supply Lucky Draw

    I would like to have it because it is modular.
  5. H

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    I bet these speakers are good, I know their memory is awesome.
  6. H

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 6

    Here I are!...
  7. H

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 5

    Hope this does it!
  8. H

    Galaxy Gives it Away!

    Hope this does it!
  9. H

    Galaxy Gives it Away!

    entry
Back
Top