Recent content by Hopians

  1. H

    Why is my monitor doing this?

    I have a HP LP2475. When I move my mouse to wake it up, it comes on for 1 second then the screen goes black for 1 second. It does this 3 or four times and eventually it goes to the desktop. I hope I explained this well enough. What could be causing this? The monitor drivers maybe? Thanks...
  2. H

    Is it worth upgrading to the HP 2475 if I have an HP2408?

    Thanks. The viewing angles are of NO concern to me.
  3. H

    Is it worth upgrading to the HP 2475 if I have an HP2408?

    I really like the 2408, and all I use the computer for is surfing the net and gaming. Is it worth it to buy the 2475? Btw, I still have 12 days to return the 2408. One last question, would the text be sharper on the 2475? Thanks so much for any feedback.
  4. H

    Does anyone have the HP 2105f?

    I just bought this monitor from Comp USA. If anyone has this monitor, how do you like it? Thanks for any feedback.
Back
Top