A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Bought these to use on my HTPC but never got around to it.
New in box and never mounted.
I don't want to throw them away so $5+shipping takes them.
Send me a zip and I'll give you a price.
Hoobie7
Do you have phone jacks in your house?
If you don't have a land line find the central point of the lines and see if they are Cat 5.
Mine were so I just swapped phone jacks for Cat 5 jacks and put in a switch, done.
For Sale:
I have 6 Western Digital WD1001FALS 1TB Black Edition drives for sale. <<< Only 4 drives remaining!!
These were used in my RAID 5 for about a year.
I have since upgraded to larger drives.
These all have the TLER option and are all enabled and set to 7 seconds.
The drives all have...