Recent content by homerandabe69

  1. H

    Awesome Customer Service Story of the Day

    I have played demigod and ive used objectdock for many years. if you havent used objectdock, it adds a mac-like launch bar at the bottom of the screen that is near infinitely customizable which is awesome for people that like uncluttered desktops. i didnt know they were still developing games...
  2. H

    Man Lives Off Craigslist Ads For a Month

    Surprisingly I actually want to see that after watching the trailer. Looks pretty interesting.
  3. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    So if anyone remembers my post from a few days back, Bigclothcraft sent me a monitor with a lot of blemishes even though it was supposed to be a "pixel perfect" screen. Although it took a few days, he finally got back to me and today he refunded me 100 dollars. We agreed this would be the...
  4. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    Bigclothcraft kind of stopped responding to my emails about trying to get something done about my imperfect "perfect pixel" display so I left him a neutral feedback. I am still considering whether or not to go through eBay buyer protection but he may still respond eventually so I will wait on it.
  5. H

    Valve Is Hiring

    Looks like puget sound region
  6. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    Made an album with the pictures I took. The pixels are hard to see but the show up as dim blooms on the black background. The bright white circles are there so I knew where to take a picture of on the screen. http://photobucket.com/Davi-Screen
  7. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    alright ill try that tomorrow. thanks. I tried overclocking my davi and the only rate that worked was 61hz. anything above and I would get no display. I was hoping for at least 65 but I guess I can't really complain about that at all.
  8. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    I got a message back from bigclothcraft asking for some pictures before he can help me out. I tried using my phone but I cant seem to capture much at all. anyone have any tips to help me out? I have a friend with a DSLR camera so im going to have him bring it over. what lighting conditions work...
  9. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    The pixels look like they are all stuck. They all show up as either green red or blue on a black screen. Cant really see them on any other color. Of course they are going to be most noticeable on either a black or white screen though. I am really glad they arent all in a tight bunch but there...
  10. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    Just received my Davi monitor from bigclothcraft about an hour ago. Looks like my "Perfect Pixel" display came with about 60 imperfect pixels spread about the bottom of the screen. I can only notice them when on a black screen but there are a shitload of them. Im going to try to exercise them...
  11. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    I just purchased the Davi from bigclothcraft. he accepted my 365 best offer so i got it for 350 with my ebay bucks.
  12. H

    LG’s 55-Inch OLED Arriving Early for the Olympics

    While 8k is still pretty steep for a 55 inch tv, it is a far cry from the tvs they were showing a few years ago that went for the same price in an 11 inch or so.
  13. H

    Crowdsourced Hardcore Tactical Shooter on Kickstarter

    I donated a few days ago but totally didn't think it was going to be funded with the amount it had left to go. I am very impressed that it made it.
  14. H

    Recharge Your Cell Phone With a Touch?

    sweet so i can buy a 2000 dollar jacket that will provide enough power to maintain my phone battery while im running 2 miles. sounds like over the course of a thousand years i may be able to offset the cost of the jacket.
  15. H

    Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP-15 1850rpm fans - $14.81ea + $6 flat rate shipping

    looks like is 6 dollars each for shipping. they want to charge me 16-18 dollars to ship to california.
Back
Top