Recent content by hollakris

  1. H

    Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

    Playing right now I play everything maxxed out fine with my specs down below! :)
  2. H

    Best HSF for Zotac Z68

    Does anyone know if AXP-140 fits with a lianli q08 case?
  3. H

    Best HSF for Zotac Z68

    This is what I ordered last night for my z68 Kozuti
  4. H

    Intel Sandy Bridge 2600K and 2500K Processors @ [H]

    Guys I want to overclock my 2600K to 4.0. Do I have to up my vcore or change anything? I have a stock intel cooler and my specs are below Much thankS!!!!!!
  5. H

    Zotac Z68-ITX Wifi

    Guys I want to overclock my 2600K to only 4.0. Do I have to change my vcore temperature or anything? I have a stock intel cooler
  6. H

    LG MX278 27' Monitor

    I just received my monitor yesterday. I bought it in Korea since I work here. MX278 was released early 2011 in Korea. I'm not sure when the states will get it maybe sometime this year? I was browsing all sorts of forums, peoples comments, advice on monitors and finally decided to get this one. I...
  7. H

    LG MX278 27' Monitor

    just purchased this. I will write up a review here
  8. H

    Help with LIAN LI Q08B mini-ITX build

    Your going to need a psu extender or your gonna have to loose the hdd bracket. I barely had room left when I installed my psu. and yes you need a window 7 64-bit for monitor i recommend LG Flatron.
  9. H

    Just ran 3dMark Vantage with my new SFF

    I finished building my computer like 2 weeks ago. Everything is stock. I haven't overclocked my cpu or anything. My specs are in my signature. I downloaded 3dmark vantage and ran it. Can you rate this? How is the SFF system?
  10. H

    Zotac Z68-ITX Wifi

    Guys I just finished building my Zotac z68 machine but so far i have no problems. I havent tried overclocking yet but everything is stable cool and powerful!
  11. H

    [H]ard Sff Club

    I would like to join the SFF Club. I posted here about my build long time ago about my SFF but got delayed for a while and lost my old account. I finally finished my SFF last week after having parts for many many months -_-. Lian Li Q08 Intel 2600K Zotac z68 wifi motherboard 2x4gb DDR3 ram 1gb...
Back
Top