Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
A refund is only good if you actually get your money back. ;)
I got an e-mail today from their rebate specialist so hopefully this will get done shortly.
Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum.
I bought an 8800GT from EVGA online shortly after they first came out. When I got the card it was defective so I sent it back for a refund (I chose a refund rather than replacement because I decided to go cheap and get a 7900GS). This was about two...