• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Hizaki

  1. H

    Monitor Stand 23,27,23?

    I reccomend the Triple Monitor stand from Tyke Supply or EasyMountLCD. Around $100 shipped. http://shop.easymountlcd.com/Deluxe-Triple-Monitor-Stand-Free-Standing-up-to-28-002-0020-002-0020.htm http://shop.easymountlcd.com/Deluxe-Triple-Monitor-Stand-Desktop-Clamp-up-to-28-002-0019-002-0019.htm...
  2. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Updated from my previous post...got the flat center mount, which pushes back the center monitor about 5 inches. Very nice now and less in my face. And I can angle the side monitors in a little more and be able to see them (not getting cut off by sides of center monitor). Before: After:
  3. H

    Why must the i5 be so expensive?

    Is it really that bad? I remember paying around $200 for the i5-750 in '09...
  4. H

    triple monitor arm suggestions please

    I reccomend the Triple Monitor stand from Tyke Supply or EasyMountLCD. Around $100 shipped. http://shop.easymountlcd.com/Deluxe-Triple-Monitor-Stand-Free-Standing-up-to-28-002-0020-002-0020.htm http://shop.easymountlcd.com/Deluxe-Triple-Monitor-Stand-Desktop-Clamp-up-to-28-002-0019-002-0019.htm...
  5. H

    GPU for connecting to several screens- not much gaming

    If by "several" you mean 3 monitors and you're not gaming at all, why not get something like this a little cheaper? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161379 1x DVI, 1x HDMI, 1 DP Then just be sure to get a monitor with DP connection and I think you shouldn't have to...
  6. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I'd highly recommend it. I got mine last week and it's been awesome. Quick preview: Only thing I'm waiting on is the flatter center mount alternative from EasyMountLCD to push back the center monitor so it's not so close to my face via this thread...
  7. H

    No More "Canned" air for me (Thumbs up for MetroVacuum)

    Been using it since 2010....good $45 spent considering how much compressed air costs. And thankfully I switched to hard wood floors in my room too....carpet way dustier. I use it every month or two at minimum.
  8. H

    XFX 7950 Double D excessive temps

    With 3 monitors on a 97 deg F day, my XFX 7950 (stock) temps are 48c idle and 66c load (Dirt Showdown)...an extra monitor didn't really change much for my temps.
  9. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Looking at reviews/pictures of that Triple Monitor Stand from you and others, I bought one from Tyke Supply (should be the same other than free standing...it's the curved arm free standing one though). Easymountlcd was sold out of their free standing triple monitor stand. I only have a 22"...
  10. H

    XFX 7950 Double D excessive temps

    I'll be getting and setting up a third monitor on my XFX 7950 next Tuesday...I'll report back with my idle/load temps then. I'm expecting it to bump up my temps a few degrees if that's the case for multi-monitor setups.
  11. H

    CCC Presets - are they supposed to do something?

    I use the CCC profiles/presets for changing fan speeds. I had to reset mine after installing a 7950 yesterday. I'm not sure about the settings that you want changed in your profiles, but I just deleted my old profiles first. Then I went to the OverDrive section and set the manual fan speed to...
  12. H

    XFX 7950 Double D excessive temps

    Just got mine yesterday too and installed it. I didn't overclock mine yet. It was 95 F yesterday here. My idle temp was 47-48C with fan speed 35% and when in Dirt Showdown for 30 minutes it was around 62-63C with fan speed 50%. Even though I'm running at stock, I wouldn't think overclocking...
  13. H

    Three Monitors on one Video Card (7950, Non-eyefinity)?

    Thanks...I appreciate it!
  14. H

    Three Monitors on one Video Card (7950, Non-eyefinity)?

    Can someone help me out with trying to run 3 monitors (non-Eyefinity) on one video card? I'll be getting the XFX 7950 later today, which has 2x Mini DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI I read only use two legacy connections (DVI/VGA) can be usedat once...any more and you need an active adapter...
  15. H

    Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones Review @ [H]

    Good review. I agree with most points. Avoid Monster Beats and Bose headphones if you can...both are overpriced for what they provide. I always like to check out reviews and comparisons on Head-Fi...they helped me get my first pair of good earphones (IEM's) in the Shure E3c way back in 2004...
Back
Top