Recent content by Hilariousity

  1. H

    new DDR2 memory not working

    I returned it
  2. H

    new DDR2 memory not working

    So I reset the CMOS when I upgraded the bios and there is no way to change the timings within the bios. The computer still won't boot with the new ram. So basically I'm boned. Do you work for Komputerbay? Can you get me a refund?
  3. H

    new DDR2 memory not working

    Just upgraded the bios and tried the new RAM again. No change, still goes through a reboot cycle
  4. H

    new DDR2 memory not working

    So I bought some ram to put in a rather old laptop that I gave to a friend of mine. The laptop came with a gig of ram which you can find the details for here http://support.toshiba.com/support/staticContentDetail?contentId=1340417&isFromTOCLink=false which states the laptop comes with...
  5. H

    I7 2700k gets to hot!!!!

    Actually, I do know that intel heatsinks come with thermal paste pre-applied. I already had to take apart the computer and remove the heatsink when I was troubleshooting an issue when I first built the machine. At that time the computer would turn on for three seconds then shut off for three...
  6. H

    I7 2700k gets to hot!!!!

    Actually I don't have to remove the motherboard to see the back of the cpu. All I have to do is take off one side of the case to see the back of the motherboard and also see how the cpu is mounted. Its a really good case! Here is the url if you want to have a guess at what I am talking about...
  7. H

    I7 2700k gets to hot!!!!

    So I recently built a new computer and the CPU tends to get way to hot. When I first start the computer and look in the bios the temperature displayed is around 95 degrees celcius. When the system boots into windows and I log in. I can reach the bios using a program known as click bios 2 and...
Back
Top