• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by hiflyer727

  1. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    Thank you, guys, for all your knowledge and help.
  2. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    Will I need to go into BIOS and disable onboard audio once everything is connected?
  3. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    Curious to know if I used the internal S/PDIF header of the sound card, and connected to the video card if I could use the features of the Asus?
  4. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    Then on the pre out/sub on the rear of the AV receiver I would plug into that with the other end going to the subwoofer Line In (Red female RCA and NOT the White female RCA) ???
  5. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    Also, the sound card has a Center/Subwoofer Out port (3.5mm)
  6. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    I really appreciate the input from you guys.....With that said I looked at the specs on the sound card: S/PDIF Out port Optical TOSLINK digital output port. Connects to external digital decoder or digital speakers, etc. S/PDIF Out header Connects to...
  7. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    The sound card does not have digital out....
  8. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    Thank you for your reply. Now, once I get a receiver how should the connections be made. I understand the surround sound speakers connect to the receiver.....The sub will connect to the receiver via the pre amp out/sub out, but where does the pc sound card come into this?
  9. H

    HELP: With PC 5.1 surround

    I have a Dell XPS 8500 with AMD HD Radeon 7570, ASUS DSX Sound card, and the Dayton Audio HTP-2 5.1 with the powered sub. How do I make this setup work as it pertains to what connects to what, and what connectors are required. The sub has High Level Output/High Level Input, and L/R Line in and...
Back
Top