Recent content by heyyoudvd

  1. H

    Budget Gaming/Movie Display, 23-27"; Overwhelmed

    If you're interested in an IPS, Dell Canada has a great deal on Ultrasharps right now. For example, their 23" is only $199 for Boxing Week. I just ordered it the other day. It hasn't arrived yet, so I can't personally comment on it but I conducted a fair bit of research into 23"/24" monitors...
  2. H

    Deciding between a TN, *VA, and IPS?

    In Canada. Dell has a Boxing Week sale underway right now with some nice deals, including $100 off the U2312HM (normally $299) plus free shipping.
  3. H

    Deciding between a TN, *VA, and IPS?

    I was also looking at the IPS236V (is that the same as the 235?) but I ended up taking it off my list of candidates because I read that it has significant backlight bleeding, a horribly wobbly stand with no adjustability, and that it was less responsive for gaming than the Dell is. From the...
  4. H

    Deciding between a TN, *VA, and IPS?

    Hi, my 4 year old Samsung 225BW recently died on me so I'm in the market for a new LCD. My budget is around $200 Canadian and I'm looking for something in the 23"-24" range (preferably 24" but I'll go with a 23" if it's a noticeably better monitor). I've been conducting some research over the...
Back
Top