• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by heynownow

  1. H

    Scaling problems with my new BenQ T2200HD Monitor

    well click on the thumbnail...you'll see my CCC settings. ...and i did install the drivers...actually in DVI it's giving me a 1775 x 1000 (non scaled) whereas in D-Sub its giving me 1600 x 1200. I'll try it with linux as well.
  2. H

    Scaling problems with my new BenQ T2200HD Monitor

    Hi fellas, After waiting for the E2200HD, which is not being shipped to India yet, I went ahead and bought a T2200HD, which supposedly has the same specs as the E2200HD, minus HDMI and internal speakers. Pic quality, response time and all that jazz is decent. My main problem is this, The...
  3. H

    BenQ E2200HDA Full HD 16:9

    I couldnt get the E2200, so I compromised by buying the T2200, turned out to be the worst CP purchase I have ever made, doesnt support 1650 or 1440 res, supports 1920 x 1080 pretty well but right below that is a weird 1775 x 1000, and it doesnt have the overscan features of the E series. Can...
  4. H

    E2200HD Review, Part I

    I Live in India (Bnagalore) ...I was really interested to go for the E2200HD, and had ordered one a bloody fortnight back. What was supposed to be delivered like within 3 days, hasnt turned up despite numerous follow up calls. Contacted the local BenQ sales rep, and the bugger cheekily says that...
  5. H

    E2200HD Review, Part I

    Theres something fishy about this. BenQ is advertising this model heavily, but availability stinks. I live in India, and we usually pay a premium on relatively top-end hardware. Weird thing is it's cheaper out here than in Canada or Australia (when the currency is converted to Indian Rupees)...
  6. H

    E2200HD Review, Part I

    Dude great job on the review. I have ordered it more than a week back, and I'm still waiting for it. In teh meantime could u send a pic of the monitor in 1920 and 1680 mode
Back
Top