Recent content by Herring

  1. H

    E-sata drive that turns on/off with the computer

    I know On/Off works witk USB, but does it work with e-sata? That's the rub....
  2. H

    LG L227WT

    http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/news_archive/9.htm#lg_l227wt ....I'm awaiting reviews.....
  3. H

    E-sata drive that turns on/off with the computer

    I have a wd mybook 500 gig that's E-sata AND USB, and it powers on /off with the computer. So far so good. But it only powers on/off when it's connected via USB, not when it's connected via E-sata! So - it's great as a backup-disk, but I need a fast plugin-and forget-drive. Gimme!
  4. H

    E-sata drive that turns on/off with the computer

    Does it exist? If so - which, where? I'd really want one. I like the idea of having 'my documents' on an external disk with SATA-speed, but I'd hate to have to turn it on/off all the time. If it doesn't exist - WHY NOT?
  5. H

    LG L246WH

    Third that. Get the WP version instead. In europe called l245wp-bn or l245wp...... "WH" is a TN panel......
  6. H

    2407WFP a good choice?

    That's good to hear. It's supposedly only a problem eith the -HC-model. I should have been more clear on that. "2407WFP-HC" Is that the one you got?
  7. H

    2407WFP a good choice?

    I'm not getting the 2407wfp because of the ghosting issue ( http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/dell_2407wfp-hc.htm ) Instead, I'm looking at the LG L246WP. It seems perfect, and is cheaper.
Back
Top