• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by herky

  1. H

    Connecting new TV to computer problems

    I wonder if you are having any HDCP issues. Most if not all newer tvs have hdmi inputs that are hdcp compliant. You may need a video card that is hdcp compliant. Any luck using the vga connection?
  2. H

    Looking for 30-36inch All Purpose Monitor

    I was in the same boat as you this past summer. I bought a 37" westy for use with a desktop, laptop with HDMI out, dish network hd. I paid $800. You should be able to get something much nicer in your price range. As mentioned above, 1080p is the highest resolution available. Text looks great...
  3. H

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    I didn't say I got it yesterday. Ordered it June 25, received it about two weeks ago. Didn't realize costco longer carries it. Sorry for any confusion. It was a great deal at that price. Now at a $1000+ you have to consider the 42" 1080p with a built in tuner. BB has it for $1100.
  4. H

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Just got mine from costco for $888 and change. Shipping and tax included. Have my PC and dish hd-dvr hooked up...sweet!
Back
Top