• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by HercTNT

  1. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    Yea your right, kinda a stupid thing for me to keep harping on anyways.
  2. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    This is exactly what i was talking about. One guy says its the drivers, then reinstalls them and everything works fine. Another says its the drivers and then finds out its his sound card. Yet another says its the drivers and finds out its a vista memory leak. On top of all that a good chunk of...
  3. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    I know i'm gonna get flamed for this.........so here it goes. I'm not what you would consider an ATI fanboy but i prefer ATI cards over Nvidia's because of the drivers. Before you all go nuts on me, my opinion is based on my personal expiriences, not anything i have read or seen somewhere...
  4. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    I dont have crossfire so i really dont know what your going through. I hope it all gets worked out for you. I can understand why anyone would be frustrated. Its not a small investment buying cards like this, and you just want them to run right the first time. AMD has a winner with these cards...
  5. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    is it possible they are overheating or not getting enough power? i'm not trying to be a wiseguy, just trying to shed some light. You probably have already over those things already. I looked at the link you posted, and yea, your right others are having issues. The question remains though...
  6. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    I have no idea what to say to that. Some 20+ websites reviewed these cards in numerous games with and without crossfire, and i dont remember any of them having the problems your having. One would think if it was a common problem you would have read about it. Thats not to say you have not...
  7. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    I cant confirm that myself, i dont have The witcher. I did not use the drivers that came with the card. I never use the drivers that ship with a product. they are almost always behind, and updated versions are usually available. I downloaded the latest drivers on AMD's site after i put the card...
  8. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    Well i dont consider a handful of people in a forum every other owner, your kinda stretching it on that one. I can also say its easy for people to place the blame on the video card if they are getting corruption. If you look at kyles review, he had issues with RE5, but not with any of the other...
  9. H

    New drivers on AMD site

    I'm not having any issues with my 5850 at all. I'm running Vista 32bit and i have not had any of the flickering or textures problems that you guys are having. Honestly i have not had those kind of problems with Ati drivers in years. Dont get me wrong, i'm not bragging, i guess i feel lucky then...
Back
Top