• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Helterran

  1. H

    Laptop Buying Question + Asus Laptop Repair help?

    actually after researching into laptops i think i found an toshiba laptop with decent processor for $299.99..
  2. H

    Laptop Buying Question + Asus Laptop Repair help?

    Hi guys, I am going on an oversea trip soon and need to buy an "use-able" laptop in couple days. I see that Black Friday ads there is an Acer 11.6" Touch Laptop w/ AMD A4, 4GB DDR3 and 500GB HDD for $248 in Walmart and HP Sparkling Black 14" Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Laptop PC with...
  3. H

    Corsair Liquid Cooling 600T

    Dear All, I got an Corsair 600T that I am planning on doing liquid cooling. I have never done liquid cooling before and i believe it is time for me to give an shot. I need to know what is the most entry level way (without drilling or making holes on my case) what do i need to buy...
  4. H

    New at Over-Clocking and Need Help

    Motherboard --> asus p6x58d premium
  5. H

    New at Over-Clocking and Need Help

    Thansk for the reply, i have everything "stock" from the manufacture... for example, if i purchased my CPU, it came with an fan / heat sink... if i purchased the case, the power supply came with it.
  6. H

    New at Over-Clocking and Need Help

    Asus Turbo V shows.. BCLK Frequency 134 (MHz) CPU Voltage 1.22500V DRAM Bus Voltage 1.65V QPI/DRAM Core Volt 1.375V AMD Overdrive GPU Clock 300 MHZ Memory Clock 300 MHZ Temp 40~41 C Fan speed 24% High Performance GPU setting 890 MHz High Performance Memory Clock 1375 MHz
  7. H

    New at Over-Clocking and Need Help

    Hi all, Its my 1st post here and i am not 100% technically sure what i am doing.. if you can help me out it would be great... I am hoping to make my computer an stable/high performance machine... Scary part is that i am kind of afraid on Over-Clocking and my computer is on 24-7...
Back
Top