Recent content by HelloIDistance

  1. H

    FS: Iwaki WMD-20RLT

    Good point, thanks. I will add a new picture up ASAP!
  2. H

    FS: Iwaki WMD-20RLT

    I still have this for sale! Give me your best offer. I don't sell much online so I don't have heat, but check out ebay nickie33. I also am on XS forums a lot under same name. I need to get rid of this!
  3. H

    Pick 5!!

    I would pick (In no particular order): 1. Age of Empires II (PC) - My favorite RTS. 2. Super Mario RPG (SNES) - Classic 3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2) - I like this one way better then San Andreas. 4. Oblivion (PC) - Never played it, but I liked Morrowind and I could probably get...
  4. H

    Rugged Laptop....

    $5,000 is a little out of his price range :D I would look on ebay, like many others have said you might be able to find one used for a good price. Good luck also!
  5. H

    FS: Iwaki WMD-20RLT

    price change bump!
  6. H

    FS: Iwaki WMD-20RLT

    bump
  7. H

    FS || The Best Gaming Computer Out!!!!

    Haha, are you serious?
  8. H

    FS: Iwaki WMD-20RLT

    Bump, PM me with offers
  9. H

    Wireless Bridge Recommendation

    My main router is a D-Link 624+ like I said. Any ideas?
  10. H

    Wireless Bridge Recommendation

    I recently put WPA encryption on my wireless network and my Linksys Wireless B Gaming Adapter can no longer give wireless to my Playstation 2 because it only supports WEP (And it can't even work with WEP right :rolleyes: ). I figured a wireless bridge would be good because my PC is right next to...
  11. H

    [DEAD] Free Mulitmeter

    Wow, nice find. Thanks~!
  12. H

    Windows 95b anyone still using?? :)

    I got Windows 95c on an old computer :)
  13. H

    FS: Iwaki WMD-20RLT

    I don't have any heatware, but my ebay account is nickie33. I never sold anything on a forum yet, but I'm sick of paying ebay and paypal fees, so I decided this will work better.
Back
Top