IIRC, plasma burn in is not as bad a problem as it used to be. You're only likely to get it gaming and it'll go away after a few days.
I'm pretty sure you don't want OLED, you won't get a 55" OLED screen. They might be released next year according to Google, but they will be very very expensive.
What's the purpose of the display/connectivity options needed?
If you're gonna connect to a console, you don't want that Dell as it's 16:10. I'm pretty sure consoles can only do 16:9 and maybe 4:3.
I've been looking for a cheapish pair of 24" monitors for about $380 for both. I might use eyefinity in future if I upgrade my graphics card to be capable of running it a reasonable frame rate.
I can get a pair of Viewsonic VX2453MH-LED monitors for $360 online and can get a Benq GL2450HM or an...
Some Corsair rep emailed say there would be new fully mechanical keyboards Q2 2012. I'm pretty sure Corsair has listened to all this bad publicity they've gotten, plus, what other models could they really make with this handicap?