• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Helipotte

  1. H

    3 Pentium Options (which will be best?))

    Also, an Asus board with a ct-479 adapter would work. Asus board: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131484 Ct-479 adapter: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=372304 Cpu: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819111170 I...
  2. H

    ct-479

    Anyone know if an Asus ct-479 adapter and a p4p8x mobo will play nice together? I can flash this board with the p4p800 bios and it will work fine. This mobo even has a sticker marked p4p8x over the original labeling of p4p800 on the mobo. :confused:
  3. H

    Where do you shop online for new [H]ardware?

    egg, flebay, zipzoom, others if the price is right! :)
  4. H

    What do ppl use folding farms for?

    dns/dc server/ file server/ firewall box/ ftp box(Quad :p ) And they all fold 24/7 quietly heating my basement!
  5. H

    prescott on IC7-G?

    Have a 3.0e sl7pm@ 4Ghz on one of these boards. Damn good overclockers! :D
  6. H

    Um Wow. P4 3.73EE

    3.0E SL7PM @4.0Ghz = monster folder! :p
  7. H

    Pentium 4 M

    Anyone know a mod/pinmod to get a Pentium 4 M to run at it's default multi instead of 12 on a desktop board? Trying to get a 1.7Ghz D1 stepping to work on a Asus P4p8x. I have heard you can insulate/ground a pin to accomplish this. Thanks in advance!
  8. H

    Celeron 320 Overclock *PIC*

    How did you get that high an OC with such a low FSB? I run a 5:4 divider and still have a 1066+ FSB. :confused:
  9. H

    Outlook express problem

    Cant click on hyperlinks in Outlook express. Is this a security setting? Anybody know? :confused:
  10. H

    Celeron D 331 overclock & undervolt.

    What is the stepping of your Celery? I have a 331 I bought just for diagnostics and Im thinkin about building a puter around it. Maybe a cheap folding box. A nice overclock would make it a sweet deal. :p
  11. H

    The Official Test Your Badge Thread

    Movin' up... ;)
  12. H

    What's the highest safest voltage on a Prescott, what about a Northwood?

    With good w/c i would not push a prescott past 1.5v or so. Northwoods can do 1.7 easy. I have heard of SND (sudden northwood death) when you overvolt a northwood but never had it happen though. I think this was prone to happening on early steppings.
  13. H

    Would Windows 3.11 install on a P4 3Ghz w/1gb ram?

    Damn! no 5Ghz P4 win98se box for me! :rolleyes:
  14. H

    XP Pro or XP Home for gaming

    For gaming they are all bout the same, if properly tweaked. ;)
Back
Top