Recent content by Helios1234

  1. H

    NZXT Phantom 410

    Not bad based from this much better review: http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/nzxt_phantom_410_review,1.html Loving the pics there.
  2. H

    Opinions on HIS 6950 2GB?

    Notice they didn't click 'apply' ;)
  3. H

    The Lian Li Gallery

    Oh yeah for sure. I love all B25s as well so it's quite surprising seeing other people who have it. The only case I would trade mine for is the new V1020, mostly because I need the slightly extra space that offers. Nice setup you've got there :).
  4. H

    The Lian Li Gallery

    I've got the first gen as well and I have to say I much prefer it to the looks of the new one.
  5. H

    HardOCP Question on SSD

    OCZ Intel Corsair
  6. H

    Just ordered an MSI Golden Edition GTX465.... Help Me Unlock it Please

    It might be that the Golden edition comes with all 10 modules while the normal one only comes with 8, so the best thing would be to remove the cooler and check. If it comes with 10 modules, you might be in luck.
  7. H

    Computex: Noctua unveil new cooler prototypes

    I think the 7 heat pipes one might come close but Noctua still holds the NH-D14 as their flagship so we won't know until we see some results. They appear to be only prototypes at the moment but hopefully it'll be out sooner rather than later. Enjoy the NH-D14, no other air cooler is likely to...
  8. H

    Computex: Noctua unveil new cooler prototypes

    I think the NH-D14 will still remain the flagship cooler but the ones there will take into account tall ram heatsinks and situations where low profile coolers would be more ideal.
  9. H

    Computex: Noctua unveil new cooler prototypes

    Noctua seem to have a range of new cooler lined up. Check them out: http://www.vortez.co.uk/contentteller/articles_pages/noctua_exclusive_at_computex_2010,1.html
  10. H

    i7-920 new HS/Fan

    Funny that a website "noone" has heard have managed to review the Rampage III Extreme before anyone else apart from OC3D...
  11. H

    New Lian Li PC-8FI w/ USB 3.0 Ports!!!

    For those wondering, the case does have a 140mm square cut out at the top for a fan. http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=479&cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=62&g=f1 Second picture from the bottom. I have a B25B myself and this is the same but with all of their new...
  12. H

    Not sure what else to try

    Try looser timings or just overclock the cpu leaving the mem at less than 1600mhz. Memory overclocking won't yield significant improvements over a proper CPU overclock.
  13. H

    Noctua nh-d14 ??

    Considering the price of the 212+, it sure is a good cooler.
Back
Top