Recent content by hektorr

  1. H

    I'm still using an Opteron 165 :(

    I always liked my opterons:)
  2. H

    FP241WZ vs FP241VW

    I m sorry for this simply thread but anybody know the difference between these two displays?:) I wanted 30 inches beasts but no scalers on them :( for sky-hd box and benq got one
  3. H

    30" Club

    I got Sky HD box and HP LP 3065 and I can`t see picture. I connected that hardware hdmi cable+hdmi to dvi adapter and I got only blank screen. I tried all possible options on hd box and nothing. Do I need to buy some kind of scaler, buy different adapter or cable? Does Sky HD box is not...
  4. H

    GeForce 8800 GTX and Resolution thing

    I mean can that graphic card display 1920x1600 resolution on that monitor. My old 7600GT cannot do the job and I hope 8800GTX can handle.
  5. H

    GeForce 8800 GTX and Resolution thing

    Anybody know something about resolutions in GeForce 8800 GTX. Can that graphic card do scalling from 2560x1600 to 1920x1600 and lower? :rolleyes:
  6. H

    SKY HD and HP LP 3065

    BIG Question is: How to connect Sky hd box with my HP LP 3065? As far I know the box should work with all dvi (hdcp) inputs. I presume the box work with only dvi single link. But can it work on DVI-D input??? If yes, can somebody share with his knowledge:) If no I need to sell my 3065 and buy...
  7. H

    I`ve got HP LP 3065 and...

    Thanks for anwers :) It really works on second input :) But this graphic card cannot display other resolutions than these 2560x1600, 1280x800 it`s obvious, I understand. Can Geforce 8800 GTX do the job and display other lower resolutions using video card scaller?
  8. H

    I`ve got HP LP 3065 and...

    i don`t have any idea how to set up 2500x1600 resolution.Maybe it`s funny but i need somebody` s help:( I red about 30 inch displays a lot on hardforum and I`m not sure how should I connect dvi-d cable to graphic card. Allright, I connected cable to first dvi input on the display and graphic...
Back
Top