• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by heatshiver

  1. H

    SOLD: EVGA 3080 Ti XC3 Modded

    Yes, it's pretty much like a shim that perfectly fits.
  2. H

    SOLD: EVGA 3080 Ti XC3 Modded

    Price drop! Last chance before I give fleabay a shot!
  3. H

    SOLD: EVGA 3080 Ti XC3 Modded

    Price drop!
  4. H

    SOLD: EVGA 3080 Ti XC3 Modded

    It's been a while, I remember a good drop when I first got it and tested. I can try to get some readings when I get home if you like?
  5. H

    SOLD: EVGA 3080 Ti XC3 Modded

    Edited post as there is no coil whine, sound is coming from CPU cooler.
  6. H

    SOLD: EVGA 3080 Ti XC3 Modded

    I am selling my EVGA 3080 Ti XC3. I picked this up about a year ago and immediately replaced all the thermal pads, thermal paste, and added a CoolMyGPU heating plate. It's never had any issues. I'm asking SOLD via FF or Zelle, which includes shipping. My heatware is here. Here it is in my...
  7. H

    FS: 2 for $20 - XSPC FLX Premium Grade PVC Tubing 7/16" ID (5/8"OD) 2 Meter (6.5 Feet)

    I have quite a few of the following: XSPC FLX Premium Grade PVC Tubing 7/16" ID (5/8"OD) 2 Meter (6.5 Feet) I am selling 2 for $20 shipped! Or 1 for $10, buyer pays shipping. They are CLEAR colored. Here is the information from XSPC. And I bought them from PPCS. Heatware
Back
Top