• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by healer

  1. H

    ACD vs Korean 27"

    where did you read those reports of PWM related backlight problems and its relations with eye fatigue ?
  2. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    it's good that you said that, I was thinking about getting a Crossover because of the better stand, gotta take extra care now. so your Crossover was a 'non-multi' monitor and you used a simple hdmi-dvi adapter ? being that true, the multi version is only more practical, because the scaler...
  3. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    thanks austinpike, I'm not in USA so I can't buy at micro center =/. do you know if a 720p output from XBOX/PS3 through a hdmi-dvi converter would fill the screen or have large black borders around it ?
  4. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    the first post says PRICE: $459.90 (shipping included) PANEL: A- (as per standard 2B model) SPEAKERS: Yes PIXEL PERFECT: No TEMPERED GLASS: No INPUTS: Dual-Link DVI SHIPPING: Express (only option) PROCESSED BY: Greensum WARRANTY: Yes. 1 Year. Through Greensum! AVAILABILITY...
  5. H

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    I'm interested in buying the non-multi version because of the input lag issues and also because of the higher price tag. Would I be able to play PS3/XBOX with it through HDMI-DVI-D adapters ? If no, what about some active converters (like...
Back
Top