Skyrim. Yes, Skyrim. Never fully completed the main quest because "oh look, a dungeon" ...
New install and I'm installing a bunch of mods so I can see what it will look like with my two 1080's.
I use three Dell 27" U2717D 2560x1440, they are a slight upgrade from my three 27" 1080P displays (also from Dell)
27" is the largest display my triple monitor stand will support
I use a NAS for simplicity and space. My Drobo 5N fits perfectly on a shelf under my printer (there's room for two more if I need them). Right now I have just some files on there but I plan on ripping movies to them.
Yes. I did everything they asked and the right display still is too high. I took everything apart and took some measurements. From the desk surface to the bottom of each arm varies by 3/4" (the right side is higher). There is not enough adjustment to overcome this. I sent the company more...
Received an email yesterday. They gave me a couple of things to check. I did some stuff before contacting them. I'll double check everything according to their instructions and see what the issue is or if I have a defective part.
Here is a picture showing the problem.
A quarter of the way through changing up my desk/computer setup. Having a problem with the monitor mount. The right display is 1" higher than the other two. I'm not sure what's causing it but I sent them an email and hope to hear back. I tried every adjustment I can and it's not helping.
I just bought another monitor stand from easymountlcd.com. I have their original one and wanted to add one above my three. The extension pole wouldn't fit on the mount I had. I emailed them and they explained that the mount was updated, so I bought the new one. I'm in the process of changing...
I was looking for a mount a long time ago and people wanted too much money. That is until I came across EasyMountLCD. The best made and least expensive mounts out there. When ever someone is in the market I don't hesitate to recommend them.
I have three Dell E2715H displays. There is a lot of head turning if I have multiple windows open on each display. I like it and it's not an issue anymore. The angle I have them setup, they measure 6 feet from edge to edge (to give you an idea of how much you have to turn your head).
I upgraded...
I just bought two refurbished WD 250GB Caviar Blue drives for my Dell SFF computers. The drives cost $12.99 each. If one of the drives fail, so be it. The computers won't be used for anything important.
I use different brands (not the really inexpensive stuff) and I've had no issues. I've used Arctic Silver 3/5, Prolimatech PK1, Arctic MX-4, IC Diamond, you name it. I use the dot method.