• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by HazyDavy

  1. H

    H55 vs H105 comparison

    Thanks. Both are ASUS 280X. You make a good point about radiator positioning and ambient temperature and to make a better comparison I could exchange positions as well. For the temperatures I gave neither radiator is in the case - it's just in open air but the ambient air temperature and airflow...
  2. H

    H55 vs H105 comparison

    I have both of these models running at full load with the Kraken G10 bracket on the same GPU model. The H105 runs at a cool 36 C. The H55 runs at 54 C. With the stock cooler it runs about 65-70 C. I am wondering if there should be so much difference between the H55 and H105 an why that is. I...
Back
Top