Recent content by Hayden123

  1. H

    HD4570 vs 9600gt

    Hey guys im trying to pick between two new laptops. one a asus $700. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220640 another a MSI $600 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5543275&CatId=4942 Which GFX card is better and is...
  2. H

    Few Questions about OC'in

    The 940 is supposted to be a black edition at stock 3.0ghz If you can OC it without messing with memory does that change the 2 stick rule at all? (wanted 8gb's to kinda make fun of a friends pc. Braggn rights... Its a horrible thing)
  3. H

    Wierd Idea

    I get occasional heat related crashes. I've found out a while back it's because my components overheat specifically I think it might be the GFX card but Idk.
  4. H

    2400-2500 usd buget on AMD build

    The 940 is for sell on some e-tail stores (as for games I'm hopeing these new specs will let me get close to best setting on crysis at 1900x1200) I7's too much money (and i hate intel kinda funny they end up with TLB now.) As for cash been saving up sine about 2003 when i built my...
  5. H

    Wierd Idea

    I hate heat thats the only reason i posted this. I have to open my pc case window and open my window to the outside sometimes just to get it to run right. I love the winter because I can just open the window and it's about 50 degrees outside. I just throw on a jacket and play crysis till...
  6. H

    E8400 @ 4.5ghz I love this thing!!!

    ROTFLMFAO Good point I didn't even think about that. The only way you would lose the info is if you didn't save your work. Besides a 20 page paper should have been done not in one sitting (unless he waited till the night before). Procrastination is a horible thing Mr.Face kinda got a...
  7. H

    Few Questions about OC'in

    Is there anyway to overclock the Cpu without screwing with anything else (i.e. memory, FSB, gfx cards). I know you can change the multplier but will that leave every thing else alone? Got to remeber i havent ever really done this before.
  8. H

    Wierd Idea

    Well idk it seems kinda pointless just to cool a cpu and gpu when all the pcbs, memory, hardrives and northbridge and southbridge are so hot. Is there a way to cool the whole thing? besides puting the pc in your local meat locker. lol
  9. H

    Few Questions about OC'in

    Makes sence Does memory effect the Intel cpus since there mem controller is not on the cpu?
  10. H

    2400-2500 usd buget on AMD build

    Hey yall im looking to build a new AMD rig with AMD phenom II 940 (350 buck)s 2 HD 4870X2's (1000 bucks) 4 or 8 gbs of ram i gonna need about 1200 watts i think and for mobo i interested in a 790FX + 750 southbridge Windows Vista 64bit if i cant get windows 7 Don't worry...
  11. H

    E8400 @ 4.5ghz I love this thing!!!

    lol he dont trust you:D
  12. H

    Few Questions about OC'in

    Why would two sticks do better than four? This is my first time considering to overclock a pc
  13. H

    E8400 @ 4.5ghz I love this thing!!!

    U run any diagnostics like memtest and cpu stress tests (forgot the name of the software i used) But god damn that's pretty nice Did you run any benchmarks on crysis?
  14. H

    E8400 @ 4.5ghz I love this thing!!!

    was this on air or water? In the future i hope to be purchaseing a phenom 940 and getting it too 4.2 on air
  15. H

    Wierd Idea

    Idk it was a though seems like LN2 or that type stuff would cause more condensation but a simple air conditioner wouldn't cool it down too much. I find myself taking the door off my pc case because it crashes from heat related problems
Back
Top