• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by haxzorian

  1. H

    My networking woes

    Sorry I kind of dropped the ball on this thread. Just to update anyone who still cares. Turned out to be an over provisioned Net App. Once we turned flow controls off the problem ceased to occur. After which we got on the phone with Net App and are now battling the imbalanced filers and looking...
  2. H

    My networking woes

    Its just losing network connectivity between the MS Cluster heartbeat as well as the iSCSI channel connected back to the NetApp. Which show up in the logs as a disconnect. But from the NetApp side, there is nothing that says we lost connectivity. I can only assume the MAC pause frames we see on...
  3. H

    My networking woes

    Let me hit the ground at a slow crawl. I'm not a network administrator. I stepped up into the role after the previous admin left and I realized that without someone who at least knew the vision and where to begin; my colleges would have busted out the witch doctor chants and animal carcasses...
  4. H

    IT Resume Thread

    Thanks Mike for catching that seriously grievous error. I have alot of ad-hoc responsibilities that include working with our PCI firewall, auditing, etc... not to mention I studied it for my BA degree... but how is someone reading that supposed to know those correlations? And thank you for...
  5. H

    IT Resume Thread

    Here is my resume. I've recently added to it, re-formatted, and tweaked it up. Please feel free to leave comments on the google doc itself. Should be open to the world. Thanks in advance. My Resume
  6. H

    P182 Door Mod

    That is pure awesome! I want to duplicate this with my case so bad now.
  7. H

    Post your Workstation 2012

    I feel as if Barry White should start playing as soon as someone looks at those pictures... just me?
  8. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    That is a fantastic looking office, well done sir!
  9. H

    Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

    I'll have to give that a try.
  10. H

    Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

    Ah, so not as much more than I thought. I've never felt that the G3 was all that better of a gun in my hands. I know I've been annihilated multiple 100 times by it, but using it myself, i'd rather use the M4.
  11. H

    Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

    This is the best one I've found thus far, Updated back during the Karkand release. http://symthic.com/?s=bf3 It still shows the scar-h hits harder, but not as much as it used to. I think before (guessing) it was 45 or something at close range then tapered from there via range.
  12. H

    Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

    I love the G53; though i'm still not sure why it comes defaulted with 12x scope... that seems wasteful.
  13. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    No kidding, apparently I went mildly retarded for a minute.
  14. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    What's the application running on your left monitor at the bottom?
  15. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    lol, 2 feet is pretty accurate. when i measured out the spacing and bought that arm, i didn't take into account the depth of my desk... so the monitors are pretty much directly over the edge of the desk. The bezels don't bother me too much. I spent a while compensating with the Eyefinity tool.
Back
Top