Recent content by hawtrawkr

  1. H

    FS: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, EVGA 460 GTX, Crucial M4 128gb SSD

    Looking to part ways with a couple things. All items are lightly used and in perfect working condition. They will come with full retail packaging and include the original recipt from their purchase (Micro Center). I accept paypal as payment and ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery...
  2. H

    27" ViewSonic Geeks.com FS $184.99

    :rolleyes:
  3. H

    27" ViewSonic Geeks.com FS $184.99

    with monitors Im always hesitant as I assume a big reason many people would send them back would be over a dead pixel or two. There are several companies who view a couple dead pixels as acceptable and have no problem sending those monitors out with refurb tag on them.
  4. H

    Rename

    if you send a pm to one of the listed moderators at the bottom of the For Sale section they can change the title to your thread for you.
  5. H

    FS: 2x i5 2500k and HIS 6950 reference card.

    Have a couple things Im looking to part ways with. I accept paypal as payment and ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. All prices include shipping unless stated otherwise. I have heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34749 These have been SOLD!!!!. I have (1 left) i5...
  6. H

    FS: GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD4 1155 mobo

    Looking to sell this GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD4 that has roughly 20 or so hours of use. Decided to go back to my Asus option for now. I accept paypal as payment and have heatware http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34749 . Motherboard is in perfect working condition and will be shipped in full retail...
  7. H

    PETA Goes After Nintendo's Mario

    someone should maks a fps where you run around shooting peta members with guns that shoot kittens coated in napalm.
  8. H

    FS: Asus M50VM-B1 Laptop

    bump
  9. H

    HP 23" LED Monitor XP598AA#ABA: $75 AC shipped @ staples.com (starts 11/13)

    I dont think anyone is making the claim that this is the greatest monitor to ever come around. In fact if you can show me a better alternative for 75$ I and several others would jump on it.
  10. H

    FS: Asus M50VM-B1 Laptop

    bump. looking for digital camera now. will get pics up soon as its discovered.
Back
Top