• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by havok735

  1. H

    Nvidia 980/970 Availability Thread

    I still haven't been able to find any MSI 970s available anywhere.
  2. H

    Nvidia 980/970 Availability Thread

    NewEgg has the ASUS STRIX 970 as available right now. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121899&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSNAMMOXACXL-_-14-121-899-_-Product
  3. H

    Upgrade for a watercooled 295GTX?

    Did you see much of a difference when moving up to the 590? I was looking at either that or two 580s in SLI. That option gets made even more expensive after you factor in the cost of adding waterblocks to those though.
  4. H

    Upgrade for a watercooled 295GTX?

    So, I am currently running a watercooled EVGA 295GTX and trying to decide if it is worth upgrading. I game at 2650x1600 and the card seems to do well for everything I am playing (including Deus Ex), but I don't know how much I am missing out on with DirectX 11. Are the effects much better with...
  5. H

    Who Else Is Holding Out?

    I am also using a 7950GX2 and it still is running everything really well. I may jump on a 9900GTX SLI setup if they are really hot, but most likely will wait one more generation.
  6. H

    Project: BloodMoon

    Amazing job... :) If there ever was a machine that could use one of those Raptor X hard drives for the looks, this is it. That would look amazingly smooth in there (not that it doesn't look amazing already).
  7. H

    Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe orientation

    Doh, I think I just realized why mine is hot. I switched to this board and a Lian-Li 1000 PCV-1000. I even replaced the paste with arctic silver and still it was running at like 48-52 degrees. Hmmmmmmm... How to flip it over... :(
  8. H

    X2 3800 to X2 4800 Worth it?

    I have a 7950GX2...
  9. H

    X2 3800 to X2 4800 Worth it?

    Right now my 3800 is OCed to 2.5ghz and running extremely stable, but I know it is the weak point of my system. Do you think there is much to gain by going to a 4800? I mostly play WoW, but also play FPS and RTS games from time to time (and at 1920x1200). Thanks for the input in advance!
  10. H

    Dell 2405FPW Question

    Can you move the PiP to the bottom right corner or is it always in the top right?
  11. H

    Dell XPS M170 @ [H] Consumer

    Wow... I am sad I missed out on that deal...
  12. H

    Safe to buy a 7900GTX?

    Ok, thanks guys. My take on it was that it was an issue with the pre-OCed and the ones people OCed themselves that were having issues. Good to hear it seems to be something like that.
  13. H

    Safe to buy a 7900GTX?

    So, is it safe to buy a 7900GTX? I have been reading about a bunch of people having issues with them and am a little worried. I don't plan on OCing it. Any thoughts?
  14. H

    Dell M60 Amazingly Slow After Rebuild

    I just reloaded a Dell M60 that have a Pentium M 1.8ghz in it and 1gig of Memory in it and is is running amazingly slow. World of Warcraft used to be able to play at decent settings on it and get great framerates, but now it gets below 10fps no matter what resolution it is set to. I think...
  15. H

    is the x2 3800 + a good oc'er ?

    Mine is running at 2.5 and very happy. I haven't tried to push it past that at all... :)
Back
Top