• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by hatbrox

  1. H

    my supermicro HBA (sort of) let me down, what alternatives?

    you convinced me, I'll try to get one of those, I'll keep the second Supermicro as a backup card. PS: Merci pour l'astuce :-)
  2. H

    my supermicro HBA (sort of) let me down, what alternatives?

    Tempting, indeed. although, price wise, the RocketPoint is a little bit cheaper in Europe. I'm not sure if the card support JBOD. Their product page doesn't mention it. but it seems so if I google it. Also their product specs say the following...
  3. H

    my supermicro HBA (sort of) let me down, what alternatives?

    Hi, I have built my second WHS last month (this time with WHS 2011). my case has 16 bays and I put 2 Supermicro AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 on a Supermicro X9SCM-F motherboard. to make the story short, if I put both cards in the system, the second HBA will freeze the boot process if any disk connected...
Back
Top