Recent content by Harvestor

  1. H

    Discord will require a face scan or ID for full access next month

    Any other open source options? Trying to present the group with ideas rather then just doom and gloom, ton of server power in our group if self hosting is needed
  2. H

    Discord will require a face scan or ID for full access next month

    Tried to convince my gaming buddys to switch to something else but all too attached to it
  3. H

    Discord will require a face scan or ID for full access next month

    Tried to use my regular discord tonight got this message, thought they backed this off
  4. H

    What are you nerds playing this weekend?

    Few hours into wardogs, whole group I game with is really into it so its been nostalgic late nights
  5. H

    Gaming hardware is impossible to afford

    For me its not just gaming hardware, I need harddrives, I delayed building a new storage server and now that i cant risk using my current one any longer its going to cost me 4 times what I had budgeted. My group of gaming buddys all seem to do it for socialization now more then hardcore...
  6. H

    What game were you playing when you joined hardforum? And what year did you join HF? How long you been here?

    Completely forgot about F.E.A.R, such a good game. Was going through some of my physical game copies and Farcry was another game I spent a lot of time researching cards for.
  7. H

    Pixel 11 / Pixel 11 Pro / Pixel 11 Pro XL / Pixel 11 Pro Fold

    Sucks they will not support GrapheneOS, Guess I will have to see if i can find a deal on a 10 pro. My current Iphone 15 will be my last iphone, the Ai integration is too much.
  8. H

    LG TVs caught spying even when offline or on standby

    We have 1 smart Tv in the house, its a 60’ hisense my wife just had to have above the fireplace. After all this lg info came out we started watching its network activity and It tries to “call home” constantly. Since she refuses to go back to a older non smart tv me and my buddy found the mic...
  9. H

    Wardogs

    Yea the mortars are getting very annoying, playing against a good chopper with the mini guns is frustrating as well. Need more time to get stuff unlocked
  10. H

    Wardogs

    I had close to 50hours into the closed alphas and the beta weekends, love the change of pace and teamwork required, its what battlefield should have been. Sick of twitch shooters Game runs very well even on my 5600xt. Looking forward to more maps and content added.
  11. H

    What game were you playing when you joined hardforum? And what year did you join HF? How long you been here?

    Pretty sure my old account was around 05, i was most likely looking for info about a new graphics card for HL2. I was playing that, C+C generals and Call of duty. Good times
  12. H

    What do you do with your old cases?

    Reuse the case if I like it, I am slightly cheap since gaming isnt my main hobby anymore so the ~$130 is put towards other components. My current server case i have had since 2010 ish and my htpc case is about that timeframe as well. About time for a new one for my main if I can find something...
  13. H

    Apple intros MacBook Neo: $599 with an iPhone chip

    Stopped by the local apple authorized reseller while at the mall today with my step daughter to take a look at the Neo as a replacement for her 4 year old school laptop thats on its last legs. Not an apple fan at all but the build quality seemed very nice and it appears they are using the same...
  14. H

    Nintendo Switch 2 arrives June 5th, 2025

    Local walmart and gamestop both still have multiples of the regular and the mario bundle, gamestop manager told me he has only sold a handful of them and most of his sales have been the regular with a copy of the newest zelda being his best seller
Back
Top