Recent content by harryhoudini66

  1. H

    Silverstone SG08 @ Computex

    Yeah I have the same issue.
  2. H

    Should I Even Use Liquid Cooling?

    Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. Sounds like there is no real point at this time. Lets see if the temps change during summer.
  3. H

    Should I Even Use Liquid Cooling?

    Sorry, here are the specs: Silverstone SG08 Asrock Z68M ITX-HTPC Intel i5 2500K 16 Gig Corsair 1333 Memory Intel 520 120 Gig Cherryville MSI 560 Ti OC 2 Gig Twin Frzr II
  4. H

    Should I Even Use Liquid Cooling?

    Is there any reason to use liquid cooling if I dont plan to overclock and my idle temps are 25c-30c? I built a system in a Silverstone SG08 case. Using the stock fan, my idle temps can be as low as 25c and they max at 50c during gaming. Now, I happen to have a Corsair H60 that is in my son's...
Back
Top