• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by HarrisonS

  1. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    @ BrainEsser How do you like the 24 asus monitor? Im thinking of getting one this week. Pros? Cons?
  2. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    wow thats awsome, I have a asus moniter, cant imagine having 3, dual/triple video cards or matrox? I have that case too.
  3. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    how much did you pay for that? dont get me wrong, I'm extremely jealous, but, why is it neccecary?
  4. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    EDIT: sorry hope these work hello, Ive been following this forum for a while and I thought I would share mine! before: had my laptop hooked up to my old square LCD http://img97.imageshack.us/i/officebefore4.jpg/ http://img97.imageshack.us/i/officebefore1.jpg/ after: I have my laptop hooked...
Back
Top