• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by HarkovAdm

  1. H

    e6600 upgrade to sandy or go amd?

    Personally I might just keep my e6600 forever
  2. H

    Integrated GPU a Waste??

    Without any good excuse to buy decent computer hardware and construct a new machine, it isn't very fun to buy. These new Intel chips aren't about squeezing as much performance out of the die area as possible, and I can hardly blame Intel. There is very little incentive for them to greatly outdo...
  3. H

    Windows 7 Family Pack $133 w/ Free Shipping

    so if you can use upgrade versions of win7 for clean installs, what is the point of the more expensive full versions?
  4. H

    Will more than 4 threads be useful for gaming within the next 3 years?

    I know that for things like video encoding more cores is good, but for the average user, is there/will there be any benefit within the next few years? I am not sure what the point of 8 threads is whether we are talking about nehalem i7 or sandy bridge. Also, what are the benefits of having 4...
  5. H

    New Mobility Graphics: Why only 128 bit bus?

    Well I am well aware that gddr5 makes up for half the bus width, but I guess it just seems to me like it would be sweet if they kept the 256bit bus and used gddr5. Seems to me they're way too concerned about battery life and heat but I guess that's what they think people will pay for. Evidently...
  6. H

    New Mobility Graphics: Why only 128 bit bus?

    I fail to understand why AMD and Nvidia are (according to wikipedia) crippling their best mobile graphics "solutions" with nothing greater than a 128 bit bus. Wasn't the entire reason that the desktop 4870 was so nice because it combined gddr5 and a 256 bit bus? I don't understand what the...
  7. H

    The Q6600 is a beast

    E6600 3.6 since November 06 and the computer has been running basically 90% of that time. Need to replace the cruddy fans on the case cause they're starting to make noises but the chip has been worth every penny
  8. H

    Intel Westmere 32nm & Clarkdale Core i5-661 Review @ [H]

    My conclusion is that basically there's zero reason to be excited about one of these new processors compared to an i7 920 for $200 from microcenter I could have had a year ago
  9. H

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 8

    This is not Warcraft in space!
  10. H

    Do I NEED to overclock my i5?

    If you're looking for someone to tell you that you don't have to, you're probably in the wrong forum. You don't NEED to but there's not much of a reason NOT to except if you simply don't have time to learn how to do it properly and to set up a stable OC (and it isn't that difficult) If you have...
  11. H

    i7 920 Retail $199 no rebates Microcenter

    great deal, but so few locations :(
  12. H

    Is it just me, or have we come a long way?

    it actually slightly worries me maybe people just care less about pc gaming period these days :(
  13. H

    Technet subscription deal - $100 off - MS threw us a bone?

    I don't get it wasn't $250 the deal they were harrassing us constantly on our phones to renew? That's way more than the $99 I paid for last year....
  14. H

    Intel X25 80GB SSD $285 Shipped @Newegg

    Why on earth would you want to use a ssd for storage? What a waste!
  15. H

    **OFFICIAL MSI 975X Powerup Edition Thread**

    because this is such an old motherboard and no longer fully supported, how am I supposed to find appropriate network drivers for windows 7 x64?
Back
Top