• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by hardware56

  1. H

    Raid Controler Crashes system

    Hi! I'm new to this forum. I'm hoping some of you experts can help me. I recently built a dual Opteron workstation for PhotoShop use. Tyan K8W(S2885) mobo, 2 Opteron 252 (single core), 2.6Ghz 4GB PC3200 ECC REG ram, ATI X1650 Video, 2 Maxtor 320 GB SATA2 HDs on the built in SIL 3114...
Back
Top