Recent content by HAQattaq

  1. H

    27'' or 32'' inch WQHD monitor?

    If you are only planning for one then I'd go with the bigger size.
  2. H

    Best Buy Asking Employees To Contact Congress

    this is very common. it's voluntary and it's no big deal.
  3. H

    The Secret To Getting A Lower Cable Bill

    Why do we have to negotiate with cable companies? When will we have more choices?
  4. H

    Why Google's Self-Driving Car Will Fail

    Mass transit blows. I don't like getting on crowded buses or planes. The only way you get rid of personal vehicles is with higher fuel prices. Until then, they will be here to stay.
  5. H

    iPhone Buying Interest Continues To Drop

    I love Apple for iphone/ipad combo but prefer Windows for everything else (laptop/desktop). As an iphone 5 user that skipped on the 5s, i'm looking forward to the 6.
  6. H

    eBay Hacked, Requests All Users Change Passwords

    Marketing ploy just to get people to use their site. ;)
  7. H

    Apple Buying Beats For $3.2B?

    MJ is the best of my generation but the kiddos like Lebron and that Coopernick kid.
  8. H

    Apple Buying Beats For $3.2B?

    Beats are a fad. Just wait until Lebron starts wearing something else.
  9. H

    Target CEO Out In Wake Of Data Breach

    It is discouraging to know that c-levels look out for their own where as Joe Employee is shown the door immediately. Probably more afraid of litigation coming from the 1% and hope they go away peacefully.
  10. H

    Target CEO Out In Wake Of Data Breach

    If you knowingly get caught withholding this information from customers, you will go to jail. They should have had penetration tests done by independent security firms. If you do a few tests a year and rotate between vendors, someone *should* have caught this hole and reported it as a...
  11. H

    Google Glass Parts Estimated to Cost Less Than $80

    i forget. Who's forcing you to buy it?
  12. H

    Target CEO Out In Wake Of Data Breach

    wow. This should cause some CEOs to take notice and prod the tech guys a little more.
  13. H

    Driver Fined $48K For Using Cell Phone Jammer

    I very seldom make calls while driving. It only happens if I absolutely have to. However, I do receive calls while driving. Preventing cellphones from ringing would lessen my chance of getting in an accident.
  14. H

    Google Says Its Self-Driving Cars Can Tackle City Streets Now

    I like this statement. I don't think driver is ever that complex though. Our emotions may 'think' they are but it's not.
Back
Top