Recent content by HamboneB

  1. H

    To WoW or not to WoW

    I signed up for a month of wow. what the heck........ And I dont play on letting it take over my life. Thanks for the advice guys...... by the way enjoy your bickering haha
  2. H

    To WoW or not to WoW

    I finally did it, I built my first computer thanks to you guys and your recommendations. Now I need a little more help. Ive played through Crysis, have team fortress 2, and counterstrike. However, I am just getting bored with the whole FPS and need a change of pace. I think I'm gonna give...
  3. H

    $2700 Gaming PC compatability and insight

    I understand completely. I understand svc vs. qvc. its very early my time. I cant sleep well because I am undergoing treatment for a rare blood disorder. Shipping from svc ended up being too much to even consider. I appreciate everything though and once again sorry for the typo's.
  4. H

    $2700 Gaming PC compatability and insight

    I sound like a kid in a candy store who cant make up his mind but I want to make sure I get the best bang for my buck so I guess I'll ask you guys opinion on the Intel E3110 Wolfdale 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor? and yeh sorry about the mix up I did mean the Corsair tx650. I'll check into the qvc...
  5. H

    $2700 Gaming PC compatability and insight

    what do you guys think about the intel core duo e8500 wolfdale? would I have less compatability issues? I also decided to go with the xigmatec rifle, 650 atx, and evga 8800 gts knockout edition. ( I really dont feel like fooling with overclocking.) I'll be researching the compatability of the...
  6. H

    $2700 Gaming PC compatability and insight

    alright guys sorry it took me so long to reply to everything again. I have been without a comp for about a week. Anyhow here is the final revision(hopefully) and I will be ordering at the end of this month. Any final insight or tips would be appreciated. I'll keep you updated on the build and...
  7. H

    $2700 Gaming PC compatability and insight

    Ok, hopefully, third time is a charm Third Revision SAMSUNG 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA Model SH-S203N COOLER MASTER Stacker 830 Evolution RC-830-SSN3-GP Silver Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3750330AS 750GB 7200 RPM SATA...
  8. H

    $2700 Gaming PC compatability and insight

    Ok guys here is an updated list, some including what yall have said, and some of what a friend said. I have switched out the videocard for a different one. Got rid of the raptor Hard Drive and changed up a few more things. Tell me what yall think SAMSUNG 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with...
  9. H

    $2700 Gaming PC compatability and insight

    accidently forgot to update list to 64 instead of 32 many thanks
  10. H

    $2700 Gaming PC compatability and insight

    Iv'e been doing my research here guys to make sure that the parts are as compatable as possible. However, I am not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to compatability and was hoping for a little insight. I can tell you this though: I have a $2700 dollar spending limit including...
  11. H

    Advise on cooling an Intel Core 2 Quad 6600 2.4 Ghz processor

    Hey guys, I'm a noob to the forums and hope that I am doing everything correctly in my post. I was wondering if yall had any advise on the best, most reliable cooling option for an Intel Core 2 Quad 6600. I was thinking about going with the Tuniq Tower 120 P4 & K8 but I am very open to suggestions
Back
Top