Recent content by H4wk1e

  1. H

    New build.. help?

    The Corsair has 510MB/s Write over the M4 with 175MB/s and has Random Write 4K: at 85,000 IOPS over 35000 IOPS on the M4, what advantage difference is this SSD? (spec found at scan.co.uk)
  2. H

    New build.. help?

    Would getting a higher watt PSU mean i use more electric in the home?.. I might get another gpu for sli and watercool the system would higher PSU be better then? I will look into the Crucial M4 128GB
  3. H

    New build.. help?

    I got a budget of £1000 -1500 for the main rig, the main uses will be Internet, AutoCAD, Photoshop, photo editing large res pics) watching videos and the odd games (thou use a games console mostly for this) (also like to try video editing in the near future) It must support usb3.0 and latest...
  4. H

    Monitor Suggestions

    I too am looking at the LG IPS225V-BN.. did you get it who was it if you did?
Back
Top