• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by h3ndrix

  1. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    Ok...so played around with it a lil bit more...getting better not quite there yet...I think I can go lil lower on black point and increase the contrast some more... this is with brightness at 3 btw...
  2. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    albovin, I will try and find a decent camera tomorrow for a macro shot as mine is currently traveling Europe with my father :)
  3. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    I dont remember stating that the colour space turned into sRGB as soon as I calibrated the screen or anything close to what you are implying. What I stated was that the red push, which was way too much for even correctly displaying AdobeRGB can be brought back to normal levels and thus stop...
  4. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    damn, cant stop writing...have to add this...those parrots on that wallpaper look f******* amazing! Thanks Steffen for the wallpapers, great stuff!
  5. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    ok...after some basic calibration: Everything looks much better. The red has calmed down quite a bit, dont forget though, its not sRGB calm, but calm enough. Take a look at settings below... I didnt spend too much time playing with it, just adjusted some R G B values under "custom...
  6. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    Hey ppl. Got mine today. Will put up a short review about it soon. Will be doing calibration in a minute. Check back soon. Oh let me say these few words before calibration: * The glow is there, it doesnt bother me UNLESS I am viewing the screen real close or the screen is MOSTLY black...
  7. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    culthero...sana mesaj gonderemiyorum, mesaj ayarlarin ozel mesaj kapali diyor. Monitor gelmis, almayı dusunuyorsan haber ver. $935 + KDV
  8. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    Culthero, http://www.erenbilgiislem.com/index.php?menu=100&kategori=05 başka yerler aradım ama pek yardımcı olmadılar...
  9. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    Awaiting the arrival of the monitor to local distributor, still no news though. Those "white circle on black background" images didnt look to bad, certainly no worse than other options. To culthero: eger monitoru benden once alirsan bir mesaj at ;)
  10. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    deadman3000, thx for posting the pictures, it gives us an idea about what we should expect. The first two pictures tell me that there seems to be a problem with backlighting, uneven spread, especially the second one looks like there is clouding near the two corners. Hopefully I am not seeing...
  11. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    I not only expressed, but also put a link to the site that was spreading the false information. I never accused a person of quoting the wrong panel number. Read up! Some people need to stop acting as they have shares in HP. The reality of the matter stands: Is this panel going to cut it for...
  12. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    10e, I agree. Thats why I stated earlier that it would not have been an issue if it was, lets say, a 19" screen, but with a 24" it matters. On a side note, having worked on a NEC for a while, I would choose the green/red over the white-glow any day.
  13. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    albovin, next time, before accusing anyone, you might wanna ask what they do for a living and maybe where their experience comes from, otherwise you might be taken for fool or even a person who has never seen a CRT, or a person who doesn't know what viewing angle dependent CR is. Anyway, cant...
  14. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    I have no doubts that its accurate. You can check all you want though, but the problem is not in the listed panel model; neither the pdf nor the website mentions anything about the A-TW polarizer, which is the only part that concerns me. Until I get to see the photos of the viewing angles I...
  15. H

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    There seems to be a slight misunderstanding of LCD technology in this thread, well maybe not everyone, but most I guess. There is definitely a polarizer on the LP2475w, as without it you wont be able to understand anything that is displayed. I wont get into too much detail here, but a quick...
Back
Top