• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by [H]ero

  1. H

    First personal build, need suggestions/opinions

    I'm sorry! I read the FAQs but didn't read the Stickies in this section, going to read it now.
  2. H

    First personal build, need suggestions/opinions

    Greetings community! I'm trying to build my own rig, here's what I have in mind. I would appreciate any suggestions or opinions. Usage will mostly be for gaming and video editing. CPU: i7 3770k Mobo: MSI Z77 Bigbang MPower GPU: MSI GTX 660 Ti RAM: Avexir 16GB Dual (8x2) 1600 HDD: 2TB Seagate...
  3. H

    Seagate vs WD dilemma

    I have a friend who owns a lan shop and he is using a WD, he is happy with it. I used to own a lan shop and was using Seagate drives, I am happy with it... 6 years later and it is ready for retirement next week. I will go buy 2 2TB seagate HDD next week, not because they are better, but because...
  4. H

    What are Reference Cards and Non-Reference Cards?

    Thank you every one! I think I now fully understand the term, or at least have an idea. Thanks again, I really appriciate it!
  5. H

    What are Reference Cards and Non-Reference Cards?

    Hey everyone! :) What are reference cards and non-reference cards? I've been searching online but can't seem to find a detailed explanation. How can you determine if a certain graphics card is a ref or non-ref one? Thank you!
  6. H

    660ti or 7950

    Hey :) I'm sorry to interrupt the discussion, but what is a reference card and a non-reference card? I'm also trying to build a new machine, but I'm on the process of learning :) Thanks in advance :)
Back
Top