Recent content by Gymnast

  1. G

    Used Dell 2707wfp and X-rite Eye1 Display 2

    Thanks for this link with measurements. I agree 46 ms is not acceptable. I read that 30 ms might be acceptable, but lower is better. I recall some monitors have a gaming setting with low input lag. Perhaps I should look into that.
  2. G

    Used Dell 2707wfp and X-rite Eye1 Display 2

    I am offered a 4 years old Dell 2707wfp and a X-rite Eye1 Display 2 sensor at low Price. NCX warns of input lag on older LCD monitors, but I read some reviews on this monitor, and they seems satisfied on this issue. The 2707wfp is a wide gamut display, so I suppose I need a sensor for that to...
  3. G

    Eizo FlexScan EV2736W

    Is this information confirmed? According to Eizo web-site, its an IPS LED panel. http://www.eizo.se/default.aspx?page=11&product=EV2736WFS-BK According to tftcentral its an LG IPS panel. http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/panelsearch.htm
Back
Top