A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I just want to ask some help from the experienced. My OC was running prime95 and surfing the internet ok
2500k 212 RH cooler
asrock ext3 gen3 mobo
guided settings, worked fine on x33 (stock) and possibly on x38
x40 crashes on 1.130vcore, any idea if it just the OC that is doing it...
I'm impressed with the quick replies though! x38 1.123 vcore, prime95 100% cpu usage. ambient 20c stable under 60, hottest core is 60c. Now to see how it will run with the gpu's gaming, once prime gets a few hours in.
vcore stays around 1.1. I'll check what I had it at. My vcore was not jacked up. I plugged in the damn fan :p sorry to waste your time, but I did find out the stock thermal paste is fine to use compared to arctic 5.
I will test out two fans unless i find the results
AsRock extreme3 gen 3
i2500k
CM 212+ (the budget one)
Thermal paste that came with the CM (most likely my mistake? Reapplying as we speak)
Added 1 case fan to the lian li first knight
2x 6950s (fan speed increased)
I have checked my bios settings and the fans are at max. Anything else I should...