• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Gustavo Woltmann

  1. G

    Chat application for my website?

    Hey people. Since I am enlisted here I really want to ask something. I may get fortunate and somebody here has encountered this as of now. I am would really need a chat application for my site and blog. I really want that it will be HTML5. I needs to work decent on cell telephones, capacity to...
  2. G

    How much power do I need for i7-4790k

    Hai, I am going to build my first pc soon. How much power do I need for i7-4790k and 2 MSI GTX 980 Ti SLI? Is something like Corsair AX860i enough or should i go for AX1200i. I had tried varies PSU calculator but none are giving me a consistent value.
  3. G

    i7 5820K vs. i7 5930K PCI-E

    I'm going to be upgrading to a new CPU/MB/RAM in the next 3-6 months. I'm considering Z170 or X99 right now but have a question about a couple Haswell-E processors first. I know the performance difference between the 5820k and 5930k is minimal. My only question is about the Maximum number...
  4. G

    GPU problem or something else?

    Over the last two weeks my main gpu (Asus R9 290x DC2 OC) has been getting to 94c in roughly 15 minutes while gaming. Usually at least once while playing a game in 1hr or less any game will minimize. No matter how aggressive a fan profile I put the card always reaches 94c. Happened on the newest...
Back
Top