• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by guest2

  1. G

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    I went for the hazro hz27wc. Its the apple cinema display panel, but in a crap frame with only a dvi connection http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/monitors/368839/hazro-hz27wc I was debating within the samsung in this thread and the hazro. The hazro was only £400 too, so i got a graphics card...
  2. G

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    Personally, if i was thinking about buying a monitor that had only just came onto the market, i would only buy it from a well known store with a good returns policy. That way it could be returned easily and refunded if you are not happy. Does every store have to abide by the distant sales act...
  3. G

    Apple 27" LED Cinema Display

    Is that a pc you are using with the apple displays? How have you connected them, do you get the full 1440p and how do you control brightness? Is that an amiga keyboard too?? :) I bought a hazro a few days ago, basically an apple screen with crap base. Hopefully i wont have any problems...
  4. G

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    £931, $931 or other currency? That backlight bleeding is nasty and that customer service is terrible. When bought direct from amazon though, that wont be a problem.
  5. G

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    Thanks. strange, it didnt find it on their site when searching before. I think i will wait until its got a few user reviews and maybe sold at sites like amazon. Until then i have bought logmein for my iphone! :) The Hazro screens are available on ocuk now too so am thinking about getting the...
  6. G

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    Do you have a link? I cant find anything on the site and searching on google brings nothing back (apart from this thread)
  7. G

    What is the best monitor that money can currently buy?

    What panel does the Apple cinema display and Hazro use? Arnt they the same panels as the Dell and HP monitors?
  8. G

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    Is it very simiilar to the U2711, but with a light coating of AG instead of heavy?
  9. G

    Replacement for Dell U2711

    Isnt the Hazro HZ27wc similar to the U2711 without antiglare (or exactly like an apple cinema display, just cheaper, crap stand and bad warranty)
  10. G

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    I rang Samsung and they dont sell them directly (only to retailers) I can hold out until 30th August, anyone have an idea of where they will be for sale and for how much? Will they be similar to U2711 without antiglare? Wil lthey be better than the hazro hz27wc? (basically a poor build...
  11. G

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    When is this for sale? (in uk)
  12. G

    Replacement for Dell U2711

    I still havent bougth a screen, mine is being collected in 2 days. I have shortened the list down a bit HP ZR24w 24" Eizo FS2331 23" ASUS VE276Q 27" Dell U2412M 24" Hazro HZ27WA 27" Dell U2711 and mod the AG coating off it Wait for this to come into stock - Samsung SA850 27" PLS...
  13. G

    Replacement for Dell U2711

    Sorry, I meant the WC is quite a bit cheaper. I take it you mean the opposite too - the WC not having a scaler, less input lag but also a lack of inputs. I will pn;ly be using it on PC, DVD-D anyway, less input lag the better
  14. G

    Replacement for Dell U2711

    Thanks. I wasnt really bothered (too much) about the U2711 black, just the antiglare. It was horrible when looking at text and web pages Whats the difference between the Hazro HZ27WC and WA? The WA is quite a bit cheaper (£150 cheaper) it says 8bit vs 10bit on the WC, but I thought this...
  15. G

    Replacement for Dell U2711

    Ive heard the Samsung 2333T uses the same panel as the Eizo but is a lot cheaper (around £120 instead of £380) http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1586247 Woul dthe rest of the cost be quality control and build quality?
Back
Top