Recent content by GTturbo

  1. G

    Mobos go on sale typically for black friday?

    Im hoping for any high end Z87 board to go on sale(MSI Mpower, Asus Hero, Gigabyte UD4H). Features is the only difference from what i've seen. OCing is mostly processor limited anyway.
  2. G

    BenQ GW2x50(HM) thread.

    It went from $209->179->169->145 now. Dont even know if its worth it even at this price considering all the problems it has(banding, viewing angles..etc). Glad I returned mine when I had the chance. Maybe BenQ realized the short falls of this monitor and is pricing it accordingly.
  3. G

    u2412m for gaming?

    I am leaning towards the u2412m as well for gaming. I've been going back and fourth between it and the Korean monitor. Heard the Korean has slightly more ghosting than the u2412m during gaming, also it will require a monster GPU the push all those pixels. Seeing the u2412m in person the only...
  4. G

    BenQ GW2x50(HM) thread.

    I returned my GW2450 also. I thought I would be a great deal at $180. I calibrated a little then played games on it. It had a weird banding during gaming whenever there would smoke or vapor scenes. The bands would literally be over the smoke. Also the side to side viewing angles were...
  5. G

    SAMSUNG S27B350H Vs. HP 2711x

    I was looking at these two monitors also at a local Costco. They were set side by side and looking at them for a while I would have to say the Samsung looked better. Viewing angles were the same but it seemed like the Samsung colors popped more than the HP. Eventhough I liked the HP glossy...
Back
Top