Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
The 1907FP is a 6bit panel, I have one in front of me. It looks fast enough for gaming in my opinion, which was not the case for the 1905FP I tried a few weeks ago.
Just to give some information. I just baught the 1907FP and yes, it is certainly 6bit. I'm thinking of returning it because I don't like the display quality for movies, pictures, etc. Quality of the monitor itself is very good though, and using it for desktop / browsing is certainly good enough...