Recent content by Grunt_at_the_Point

  1. G

    Noticeable upgrade from Dell U2311H?

    Go with Dell's U2713H. You will be happy. I have two of them. They are great.
  2. G

    Dell U2713H

    I am using Dell's U2713H Display, recently purchased within the last month, with a 15" Macbook Pro with Retina Display, Mid 2012. I also have Apple's magic mouse. I've been experiencing a blue flicker on web pages as I use the magic mouse to scroll. What happens is a light blue tint covers the...
  3. G

    Dell U2713HM

    Thanks Muks.
  4. G

    Dell U2713HM

    I have a Macbook Pro Retina. The text quality on the retina display is incredible. I am considering Dell's 2713MH display. My question is to those of you who have purchased the 2713MH. Is the text real sharp? The retina display has spoiled me and I would not want a severe drop off in text...
Back
Top