• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by grumnpy49x

  1. G

    A10-7850K Performance Review

    It's already been taken down.
  2. G

    what motherboard works well with the 3570k

    I have to agree the ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 is definitely a good choice for the money.
  3. G

    The How And Where Of Fireworks Injuries

    I dispatch for an ambulance service and had 2 severe eye injuries last night due to fireworks. Hey Buba hold my beer and watch this!!!!!
  4. G

    Post your i5-3570k Overclocks please.

    Running mine at 4.5 core v 1.02 24/7
  5. G

    AMD motherboards

    The Egg has 2 single socket G34 boards for the 6200/6100 series opterons and 2 dual socket boards.
  6. G

    ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Motherboard Review @ [H]

    I was lucky to pick up the Extreme4 and a 3570k at Microcenter on Black Friday for only $255.00 $180 for the 3570K and the Extreme 4 for only $75. This was one of the easiest builds I've ever done. No problems with flexing at all. I've been running at 4.2 ghz since day one 24/7 with no problems...
  7. G

    SSD Help

    I installed a Samsung 830 128 gb drive and am unable to find it in my computer. Devise manager shows that it is there. How can I get windows to assign a letter to it and have it show up?:confused:
  8. G

    Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 help.

    Thanks for your replies, it turns out I had a bad power cord to my power supply. Just got the system up and running very pleased so far.
  9. G

    Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 help.

    No one out there have any ideas?
  10. G

    Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 help.

    I deciced to go over to the dark side and purchesed a 3570K and the above board along with a corsair H60 cooler. Just got everything together and computer will not post. I get post code 67 which the book states " CPU DXE Initialization" CPU specific. Any help would be appreciated. I've built...
  11. G

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 2

    Galaxy Video Cards are top notch and look great!:D
  12. G

    from the used bin, antec neo he 550

    It was made by Seasonic for Antec so it should be a fairly good power supply.
  13. G

    Vishera Piledriver Benched

    Everyone bought the 1055t and above processors 1st, so there is probably a large stock pile of them.
  14. G

    Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

    Known for quality and reliability!
  15. G

    Google Rolls Out New GBike

    G-Spot bike?
Back
Top