• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Gridneo

  1. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Um... Well I just talked to my apartment people because I'm moving out soon, and they told me I had a big package ... 24" BENQ ... w00t! I'll unbox it later...
  2. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Hahaha... That's the funny part... I ordered it with the update; it's just lost somewhere between Canada and the US... I'm on the phone with NCIX now; I'm going to see if they can just box a new one up and ship it UPS Air to me... I'll deal with the invoice issues later.
  3. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Haha... Um... My monitor is still lost in transit... It was supposed to be here on the 30th, but the tracking said it arrived in the US on the 6th... I'm just wondering what on earth could have happened.. It's still a little mind-boggling...
  4. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    So those of you using DVI-D with the FP241W, firmware fixed, aren't having any problems? Or is all this above stuff just an isolated incident?
  5. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Um... Still no monitor... I got a call from Canadian Post asking if I had received my monitor, but all they had to do was check their stupid tracking system to know that it got shipped from Canada, to the US then back to Canada, and now it looks like it's coming back to the US...? Obviously...
  6. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    NCIX Update #2: Monitor returned to Canada with no reason given by Canada Express; no delivery notification, etc... I wonder if it got stuck or returned after it hit customs... Once the monitor arrives back at NCIX, they're going to ship it UPS Air to me, and refund my shipping costs...
  7. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Update: My order from NCIX was supposed to arrive on the 30th... I checked the tracking on both the USPS and Canadian Post sites, and after the entire stating it had arrived in the destination country, the next entry says PACKAGE HAS LEFT THE UNITED STATES AND IS IN ROUTE TO CANADA I...
  8. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Well the Jan 30th estimated delivery date from NCIX came and went... I really wish they'd give me the tracking info once it crossed into the US... Fingers crossed for today.
  9. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Ordered mine from NCIX on the 23rd (I think), and the Canadian tracking site said the estimated delivery date was today... Fingers crossed... I also had the delay in inventory verification, because of the firmware update... No big deal... They're also processing my request for a price...
  10. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    I wouldn't hold my breath... that dude sounds like an idiot... Or it could just be me... I guess I would have gone into my menus and looked for the 1:1 option, then posted a review on NewEgg...
  11. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    No idea... Mine was the monitor price quoted, zero pixel thing, shipping/shipping insurance... $869 when all was said and done... Per my previous post, I paid $48 express shipping (downside vs. NewEgg), but have no idea if that was inter-canadian shipping or what... I'm disappointed that it's...
  12. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Man... I just noticed the NCIX FP241W price reduction/special... I sent them an email wondering if I could get credit, or if they'd waive the the shipping insurance or something... I also asked them why I paid $50 for 5 day shipping (eta on delivery is 30th), and for clarification on that...
  13. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Man I ordered mine on the 21st, sent them an inquiry after my paypal payment went through, and it shipped out yesterday afternoon... Call them or something... Get them on the ball...
  14. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Hehe... Mine shipped last night after wondering why it was chilling in availability limbo (I sent them a trouble ticket, so you never know, that could have put me up in the queue)... You gotta give them a little time to upgrade the firmware... If you're in the US, they ship it via a Canadian...
  15. G

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    I also talked to NCIX today and they confirmed there was a delay in shipping, because they had to implement the firmware update... 1) Their in-house upgrade doesn't void the factory warranty does it? 2) What are the odds they'll test the DVI after the firmware update to confirm that it's...
Back
Top