Recent content by greyeyezz61

  1. G

    Problem installing Graphic card drivers for GTX 660 on windows 7

    I have a GTX660 SO and every time I updated the drivers it introduced another problem or issue. I found a stable version and haven't updated since nor am I. 347.88
  2. G

    Problem installing Graphic card drivers for GTX 660 on windows 7

    Are those newer drivers compatible with that old card?
  3. G

    Help me get some better computer audio going

    After much research I think I'm going with a Focusrite Scarlet solo USB AI and Audioengine A5+. Can add a sub later if needed.
  4. G

    Help me get some better computer audio going

    For a large metropolitan area there are virtually zero dealers who would carry anything remotely similar to hear. It's a shame.
  5. G

    Help me get some better computer audio going

    Those are kind of large for my desktop. Perhaps Audioengine A2+ with built in DAC?
  6. G

    Help me get some better computer audio going

    Custom system, FX8350 GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 Corsair 650TX 650W CREATIVE SB X-Fi Titanium Been an audiophile since late 70's so I know good sound. Recently blew my Klipch pro media for the second time, my Corsair SP2500 just don't impress me. Looking at a few small powered speakers plus a...
Back
Top