A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I do have coax two most of the locations in my house, and in many cases I have multiple sets so utilizing coax is possible without forfeiting my cable in those rooms.
I was unaware of MoCA adapters. Is that a reliable option?
edit: If I'm reading this correctly, these adapters will coexist...
Thanks Trepidati0n. I have a gigabit switch I plan on using in this capacity for my entertainment center, but anything upstairs will have to be wireless due to the way my house is laid out. It's just not worth the hassle (yet) to me.
I really appreciate everyone's input, you've all been very...
My WRT54G has issues when I the number of devices connected goes over double digits (including wired) so I'm not sure I want that router to be such a major point of failure.
If your suggestion is more reliable than the setup I proposed, then that's the choice I'll go with. As I mentioned in my...
Thank you very much for the Linksys WET610N recommendation. It's not something I had considered doing, but definitely something I will do. There are a couple locations in my house where this would benefit me.
This may be a silly question, but are there WiFi channels that live outside the normal...
I work from home as a developer and am a bit of a technophile. I am not, however, a competent network administrator. I know several and can have them help me set it up once I purchase it, but I would like to know what I'm buying and why I'm buying it beforehand.
I have a single WRT54G v5 that...